Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 11, 2009

Info Post
M27, Planetary nebula, was my first target for this new season.




After a long mandatory pause, I feel like a novice.




My location is not good for this object, since it stays under 40 degrees from horizont.




-




At last season I shot lots of shor focal lenght images.




this time I like to shoot some smaller targets with longer FL.




I have a wonderfull device from Strarlight Express, SXV-AO, active optics unit.




It makes my LX200 GPS 12" Meade work like a 20.000€ mount!




Guiding error was between 0.1 -0.2 pixels all the time at Focal lenght 1500mm and frequency 13Hz.




-




Unfortunatetly I was able to soot only 2,5 h of lights doe the clouds.




I'll shoot more H-alpha and other channels later.




-















Outer shell can be seen even now.






A close up



-



Details;



-Camera, QHY9



- Optics, Meade LX200 GPS 12" @ f4.65



- Guiding, Lodestar and SXV-AO @ 13Hz



- Exposures, 4x1200s with 7nm H-alpha filter and 7x600 Binned 2x2 .
- image scale is 0.8 arcsecond/pixel



0 comments:

Post a Comment