Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Info Post
EDIT.

I mentioned about hardware problems in this post. Problems I ment are in a telescopes electric, not in my camera. I like to clear this up.

QHY9 will have soon a software update and it'll work without flaws in my extreme conditions too.

Bottom line.

QHY9 has been a bigest upgrade for my equipments ever!



We have now clear up here 65N and temperature is nice -30 celsius (-22 Farenheit).

Seeing looks good, transparency is not too good though.



Can't do any imaging since my equipments are not working due many hardware issues.

I have spend countles hours fixing things and now there is only couple of issues left.

I just have spend six hours to do some power measurements to pinpoint failure(s), three hours of them outside.




I feel really frustrated to be unable to use clear night(s)... what a shame.






NOTE


I made a small face lift to my Blog. There is now larger preview images and both columns are wider, hope you'll like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment