Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 30, 2007

Info Post









Older DS images from 2005-7





M31 is beautiful and very problematic target.
Large angular size, low surfage brightness and large dynamic range
combined to heavily light polluted location, is not a good combination.
Anyhow, here is the result this time.
I really need a darker location.
SW80ED and QHY8
guiding LX200+QHY5+PHD-guiding
4h total exposure time.






M33 is adifficult target from light polluted evnironment.I use four hours of exposures for this. Noise porblem and very low S/N are coused by LP. SW80ED QHY8, guided with LX200+QHY5+PHD-guiding






I had some extra time, so i went trough my archives.
Here it is famous 17P/Holmes.
At the time it was easy to spot with naked eye.
Two hours of exposures with QHY8 and SW80ED.












M56 & M66












M51












M81












M101












NGC 4565












NGC 5907 (Pizza?)












M82
M106


Sun Flower Galaxy










M13









My very first DS image ever.
















I was very proud, that I was able to see spiral arms








in my picture! Image is taken in Alt/Az mode acd there was








only 12x30s subs, no guiding.





NGC3718, thanks for solving it Philipp

0 comments:

Post a Comment